Monday 7 July 2014

GtaVOnline coming to PS4 this fall- next gen photos & information!


Hello everyone! This blog is all about the next gen GTA5, lots of comparison photos & details on some extras included with the PS4 upgrade! I can't wait 😃👍 
I was hoping that it'd be released for the anniversary of GTAV which is 17th of September, but as we're so close to this date and still no news, I guess not! I did find a release date of 28th of October when I preordered my copy, it stated this is the launch date and delivery date! However I have heard of November from twitter also! I predict with the 1.16 DLC update that they will release a date for launch! So fingers crossed for that!! 👍👌

So moving onto the next gen information;
The most obvious upgrade is the graphics! Wow! Better resolutions , textures & lighting will deliver luscious grass, beautiful skies and vivid colours.

It’ll help increase the level of detail, because everything will be so much sharper and clearer. Softer shadows will make the overall experience more engrossing, but better lighting as a whole will make a big impact. The beam from headlights, the glare from the setting sun or even the reflections in cars will all help in that subtle sense of realism.These are noticeable in the GTA5 for PS4 trailer that was released during E3 2014.

 here's some comparison photos.

The next gen version will also include more animals, this may bring Trevor's love of hunting to online. Also create a real feel of being out in the wilderness; 

More denser traffic and a much better draw distance, this will help build a stronger feel of city life;

Upgraded weather, which as we already experience thunder storms to sunshine, it may include more finer detail such as reflections in puddles or damage caused by weather, or perspiration;

Upgraded damage, which I believe it will be to show traffic accidents outcome, maybe more skin damage when we fall or get knocked into to. Perhaps to buildings if they get knocked into by traffic etc, maybe some signs and posts will take a dent rather than just fall down;

There will be added extras available to only PS4, I for one can't wait to find them out and I will definitely update my blog with any confirmed news! 

Thanks for reading 
@NeonPinkJenna

























No comments:

Post a Comment